Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Foreword

Random life is my gate to blogging world. let me admit that I am still not sure if this blog will be developed/progressed or not. This uncertainty came from the fact that I am a person who never like sharing at all. However I realize recently that it might be not healthy to keep living as a lonely individual, passive person who tend to be in a far corner and prefer to walk in the dark. though I still sometimes doubt this realization.

&&&

Anyway,I started looking at the world differently. My attitude is changing day by day. I opened my my FB account. then, I start tweeting and now I am here launching my blog.

&&&

Why Random Life ?
Well. It is all about a way of living; to think randomly, to walk randomly, to remember a random events or memories, to eat randomly, to study randomly.....etc.. It is all about doing and acting in a random way. It does not mean to be aimless or not planned, but it is likely to let things go easily and to discover how fate wants to play with you.

&&&

So this is my favorite life's style at the moment....
Here we go...
let us see how this blog will be run, but for now I just want to say :
Let's randomize life.




No comments:

Post a Comment